Most of the time our spy shots reveal the sexy new lines of the latest sports car or some subtle curves that hint at the new direction for a midsize sedan. Today things are a little different. Boxier, more van-like. Yet the forthcoming 2013 Ford Transit our spy shooters captured roaming the streets of Detroit is unlike any cargo van Americans have ever known.
E Series Vans
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX