When it comes to two-wheeled electric-vehicle sales, North America and Europe giveth while China taketh away. According to new numbers from Navigant Research, global annual e-scooter sales will increase 12 percent to 4.6 million in 2023, while global annual e-motorcycle sales will rise 17 percent to 1.4 million. Put them together and annual two-wheeled electric vehicle sales will increase 13 percent during the next decade to 6 million.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX