Brammo Empulse officially unveiled – Click above to watch video after the jump
After flirting with the idea of teaming up with the TTXGP after the inaugural Isle of Man event last summer, the FIM (that's the Fédération Internationale de Motocyclisme in everyday English French) decided instead to go it alone and hold it's own stinkin' electric motorcycle road racing series. Called the e-Power International Championship, this weekend saw the first event take place just before the LeMans 24 Hour Moto. While we weren't on hand to judge its odiferousness for ourse
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX