Add this one to the list of reasons Europeans have it better than we do, right after diesels and manual transmissions: No more "catching up on e-mail" while you should be spending time with your family. Or sleeping. Or watching Baywatch reruns.
Intelligent Mechatronic Systems, Inc. (IMS) has unveiled a new device called the iLane that enables a driver to access his/her email in a hands-and-eyes free way. The iLane is designed to handle all incoming information, including emails, phone calls and even text messages. The voice-based interface means that one can listen to, compose and forward emails just as if they were accessing an email account on a computer. The small device works by interacting with your Bluetooth-enabled phone or emai
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies