Only 286 Model Year 2007 to 2011 units are thought to be affected by a recall issued by the NHTSA, but when the vehicles in question are the converted-by-Roush, propane-fueled Ford E-Series vans, 286 units turns out to be quite a lot.
- Sam Abuelsamid
- May 23, 2007
Ford has just delivered the first four of a fleet of eight E-450 shuttle buses powered by hydrogen in Orlando Florida. The shuttles will be used to move passengers around the Orlando Airport and the Orlando Convention Center. The buses use Ford's 6.8L V-10 with an added supercharger and fuel system modified to use hydrogen gas.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models