It's not every day that Caterham comes out with a new car. After all, the core of its business is centered around a 55-year-old design. But the SP/300.R is an all-new product, a clean-sheet design. And after unveiling the track car built in collaboration with renowned racing chassis manufacturer Lola, the first example has been delivered.
Dyson Racing is moving to the LMP2 class for 2007's American Le Mans Series season, and they'll do so in style as they become the first customer team to run Porsche's RS Spyder racing prototype. You'll recall that Porsche's official development partner, Penske Racing, ran a pair of the DHL-liveried Spyders for the 2006 season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX