Edmunds has gotten a crack at the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, and has done what many of us have been aching to do since the sharp new sports car debuted on a frigid Detroit night – put it on the dyno. Using a Blade Silver Metallic Stingray, complete with the seven-speed manual transmission and the optional Z51 Performance Package, the team at Edmunds ran the C7 through a number of pulls.
OK, this is pretty funny. Middle aged man on a bicycle pedaling away on a dyno, while he's cheered on by Mrs. Cable Guy and the rest of the team. The result is a reported 0.74 horsepower. Can only guess what Lance Armstrong might do, but we digress. We suppose the subject's name is Phil, as that's what the title says, but other than that, we have no further info on who these people are or why on Earth they felt the need to do this run, let alone film it and upload it to Streetfire. But hey, more
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX