Edmunds has gotten a crack at the 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray, and has done what many of us have been aching to do since the sharp new sports car debuted on a frigid Detroit night – put it on the dyno. Using a Blade Silver Metallic Stingray, complete with the seven-speed manual transmission and the optional Z51 Performance Package, the team at Edmunds ran the C7 through a number of pulls.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX