We now know exactly what to expect from the Harley-Davidson lineup next year. The bike maker plans to roll out two new models: a 10th Anniversary Edition V-Rod and a new Dyna Switchback. The V-Rod will wear special silver paint designed to pay homage to the aluminum bodywork of the original liquid-cooled Harley, and buyers will get to enjoy unique 10th Anniversary V-Rod bags as well.
Japan's BestCar buff book grabbed the keys to a new Nissan GT-R and made for the nearest Super Autobacs. Once they arrived, they mounted Godzilla atop a Dynapack chassis dynamometer, removed the wheels and laid down a few runs to get power figures straight from the axles. The numbers are due for publication in the mag's December 25th issue, but our new friend Jeff made Christmas come early.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX