We've always had a soft spot for the Daihatsu Copen. Granted, it always struck us as an overly effeminate Audi TT, but that's not a particularly bad thing. But after nearly a decade of production, Daihatsu has to move on, so across the way from the "Ultimate Edition" Copen at the Tokyo Motor Show is this, the Daihatsu DX concept.
If you believe the rumors dusting up from L'Automobile Magazine, Nissan may be borrowing more than a small engine from Daimler. The French site is reporting that the two companies could be looking into sharing an entire platform in order to create a new Infiniti-badged CUV. If our Google translator is to be believed, the French site claims that Infiniti will be getting its paws on the next Mercedes-Benz A/B Class in order to build a new DX model destined to slot below the current EX.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX