Any way it goes, it will be entertaining.
Dwayne The Rock Johnson
Gearheads that hear the name Tribeca are as likely to think of a Subaru crossover as the Manhattan neighborhood. But this year the Triangle Below Canal street was infused with a heavy dose of octane as Racing Dreams wowed the crowds at the Tribeca Film Festival. The documentary, directed by Marshall Curry and produced by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, profiles three aspiring racing drivers in their teens as they work their way up through the karting ranks on their way to NASCAR. If you're getting ch
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX