Say "Netherlands' Delft University of Technology." Now, understand that, in less than the time it took you to read that, students of that particular school can fling their electric car from 0 to 100 km/h (62 mph). Pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!