This week Ford rolled out the 2014 Transit Courier, the fourth addition to its Transit range. Ford says its the first time for the nameplate in the compact van segment.
Ford of Europe has officially unveiled the production version of the Tourneo Custom Concept that made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show earlier this month. The Tourneo won't be coming to the United States, but according to Ford, it's part of the automaker's plan to refresh its entire commercial vehicle lineup by 2014. The production model will officially debut at the Birmingham Commercial Vehicle Show in April.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!