What's more appropriate to talk about on Thanksgiving Day than turkeys? Americans are set to consume a few hundred tons of the gobblers today, tomorrow and likely well into the next month as leftovers are slowly taken out of the fridge until they just can't be tolerated any longer. And that's not the only turkey that's likely to outlive its welcome. Consumer Reports has gathered up a quick list of automotive turkeys - cars, options or automaker decisions that leave us questioning their sanity. A
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Durango Hybrid Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!