The Dodge Charger has already done a fine job ingratiating itself with our nation's police forces, and with Ford's Crown Victoria finally off the beat, Chrysler is understandably keen to gain a bigger share of the law enforcement pie. Enter the 2012 Durango Special Service.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Durango Fire Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!