The Dodge Charger has already done a fine job ingratiating itself with our nation's police forces, and with Ford's Crown Victoria finally off the beat, Chrysler is understandably keen to gain a bigger share of the law enforcement pie. Enter the 2012 Durango Special Service.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX