Getting a ticket from the police is never fun, but some people like to get a little creative when paying their fine. One YouTube user, appropriately named "Bacon Moose," decided to pay a $137 ticket he received in Jersey Village, Texas (near Houston) by creating an army of origami pigs made out of dollar bills.
Earlier this month, we found out that the city of Mumbai in India was offering some cool perks for those willing to carpool. We thought that this was a pretty cool idea, so we are pretty keen on the thought that the U.S. is getting something similar. So far only available in one state, NuRide and Dunkin' Donuts have teamed up to offer discounts at Dunkin' Donuts locations for those carpoolers-in-Connecticut who'd like to save $5.00 off a "Box 'O Joe" and a dozen donuts.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX