Motor Trend's Roadkill series is all about taking relatively unloved vehicles and putting some work into them to make them seriously fun performance machines. If you need your car to be perfect, with shiny chrome and modern amenities, then these creations might not fit your style. Their work is more in line with very functional rat rods.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!