Ha ha ha! Look, what kind of carjacker are you if you can't drive a stick? The only one that pops to mind is Vincent Gallo's character in Buffalo 66 when he tried to unsuccessfully steal Christina Ricci's car, "I'm used to luxury cars. Have you ever heard of a luxury? That's what I drive. I drive cars that shift themselves." And that's essentially what happened when a very bad criminal tried to car-jack a nice nurse in Reno, NV.
In yet another indication that thieves may boast more skill and luck than overall intelligence, a 22-year-old Somers, Connecticut, resident in possession of a stolen Cadillac STS complained to authorities that someone had broken the window on "his" car. Of course, it took the police just a few minutes to determine that there were some serious holes in the thief's story, and maybe more than a small bit of air inside the young man's head.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX