Click for high-res gallery from the Newport Beach Concours
When it came down to it, the best of show winner at the 2007 Pebble Beach Concourse d'Elegance ended up being both a logical and surprising choice. It's a representative of the featured marque. It had elegant and long lines. It had a very colorful history to match its colorful exterior. It attracted a lot of attention parked high above the water along the coastline beside the 18th fairway at the Pebble Beach Golf Links, and yet it somehow didn't seem to capture our attention as much as a few oth
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies