Mercedes-Benz and Ducati joined forces a little over a year ago, and the two brands have chosen the Bologna Motor Show to mark the anniversary. The companies are showing off an SLK 55 AMG and a Streetfighter 848, respectively. Both machines are painted in eye-melting Streetfighter Yellow, and Mercedes-Benz says that AMG may permanently add the color to the personal option list if there's enough demand. The SLK 55 AMG also wears custom yellow contrasting stitching on interior pieces like the spor
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!