Google Maps and Street View have done a fabulous job adding motoring museums to their catalogs. Google has given visitors the chance to virtually visit fantastic exhibitions including the Honda Collection Hall, Lamborghini museum, Mazda museum and McLaren Technology Centre. The latest addition to the list is the Ducati Museum in Borgo Panigale, Bologna, Italy.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX