Watch Jamie Robinson demonstrate the four riding modes of the Ducati Multistada 1200 while having what might possibly be the best American riding adventure ever.
Ducati Multistrada 1200
Ducati has announced that it will be back at the Pikes Peak International Hill Climb in July. The company will once again partner with the Spider Grips team using Multistrada 1200 machines. The Multistrada is the same bike that propelled Ducati to first and third place last year. Privateer Carlin Dunne took home a slew of titles when he conquered the mountain in 11:11.32, setting a new record for motorcycles in the process. He'll be back this year alongside Greg Tracy, a six-time Pikes Peak winn
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX