Ducati Diavel posing with Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG – Click above for high-res image gallery
It's a good time to jump on the Ducati MotoGP bandwagon. Sure, the Italian motorcycle manufacturer always fields a highly competitive juggernaut of a racing team, despite being a small fraction of the size of its chief rivals. But, with the recent signing of fan-favorite and nine-time World Champion Valentino Rossi, it would seem that the focus will never be more, um, focused on the bright red racers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX