Ducati has unveiled the third generation of its naked (read: fairing-less) motorcycles, comprised of the Monster 1200 and 1200 S, at the press conference ahead of the 71st International Motorcycle Exhibition (EICMA) in Milan, which starts tomorrow.
Ducati 899 Panigale
Joining the Audi Nanuk Quattro Concept unveiling, Ducati has pulled the covers from the 899 Panigale at Volkswagen Group Night ahead of the Frankfurt Motor Show. The 899 is very similar to its big brother, the 1199 Panigale, except for some key differences intended to make it a more accessible superbike.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX