Ferrari and Lamborghini make supercars with all-wheel drive, but you wouldn't take one off-road, right? Of course not. And by the time token, you wouldn't take a Ducati off-road either, would you?
Ducati 1199 Panigale S
Ducati is bringing a special treat to its customers in Brazil – a special edition of the 1199 Panigale S superbike, exclusive to the South American country, honoring late Formula One world champion and local god Ayrton Senna, who died nearly 20 years ago at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix at Imola.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX