Citroen has freshened up its DS5 with a dose of Wild Rubis-inspired styling, showing off a new fascia and touched-up interior at the 2015 Geneva Motor Show.
Last week, French automaker PSA-Peugeot-Citroen announced the development of the world's first hybrid diesel powertrain. Called HYbrid4, the propulsion system is earmarked for initial implementation on the Peugeot 3008 crossover. But after that, its sister-company Citroen will use the system in an all-new vehicle: the DS5.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX