After watching this video of Brazilian police ramming a suspected drug-smuggling plane with their car to prevent it from taking off, I've realized that Hollywood has once again lied to me. My last exposure to Brazilian law enforcement was courtesy of their portrayal in 2011's Fast Five, in which the country's police force was presented by Tinsel Town as easily corruptible and able to be defeated by a couple of Americans in Dodge Chargers towing a safe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX