We're still recovering from the jetlag incurred on a trip to South Korea last week, where a cordial group at Hyundai showed us, among other things, the nearly completed 2015 Hyundai Genesis. There is still a bit of time stretching between now and when we're allowed to bring you our First Drive of the second-generation Genesis prototype, but we have been cleared to break off news of two heretofore unheard of features that will debut on the premium sedan.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX