Volvo announces it is making Consciously Clean, a waterless car cleaning solution, available for free from Volvo San Diego and other dealers nationwide.
Ten governors and a coalition of farm groups were upset on Friday to see the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) deny requests that corn production requirements be waived. While corn farmers were likely glad to see the ruling, farmers in the poultry, hog and cattle industries were not. They're seeing big increases in corn-based feed costs in this drought-heavy year as corn is diverted for ethanol used in vehicle fuel. The EPA says that the Renewable Fuel Standard must be enforced and condition
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX