Controlled and reloaded by an infantryman, MAARS is a long way from being a true Terminator, but it is an armed robot and that's still kind of scary.
Translogic heads to the Motor City for some head-to-head racing, only these vehicles have four motors and fly through the air. Detroit Drone hosts first-person view, or FPV, races for multicopter enthusiasts throughout the area. Watch as Translogic host Jonathon Buckley pops on a headset and takes the controls of his own drone for a high-speed race around Detroit's Russell Industrial Center.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX