Suzuki is recalling 184,244 total units of the 2004-2008 Forenza (pictured above) and 2005-2008 Reno manufactured under contract by Daewoo, now General Motors Korea, between September 1, 2003, through July 30, 2008, for a risk of fire. The exact split in terms of number of each model isn't available yet.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX