OK, here's the scenario: you're carving your favorite stretch of road - Mulholland Drive, say - and you're driving, um, vigorously (but not illegally, of course), with both hands firmly grasping the wheel at ten o'clock and two o'clock. Suddenly, you realize you're supposed to meet your significant other at 4:00 p.m., but you've lost all track of time. You're far too busy driving to shift your view waaaay over there to your dashboard clock and you don't dare take your hand off the wheel so you c
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies