There's a better-than-average chance that you or someone you care about had a cocktail, a beer or a glass of wine to celebrate Memorial Day and its attendant long weekend. Hopefully, if you were doing your celebrating outside of the walkable zone from your place of residence, you made arrangements to get home without driving yourself. If you live in southern California, some of those arrangements might have involved checking in with a personality that goes by the name of Mr. Checkpoint.
Driving While Intoxicated
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX