Driving While Impaired
Maybe the little warning label on the bottle warning people not to drive while impaired isn't big enough, but it appears that the drug Ambien is responsible for a growing number of traffic accidents. Some drivers have even gone so far as to state that they were "sleep-driving," unaware of anything after they took the drug, including their arresting officers.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX