When it comes to flying cars (or driving planes), the recent vehicle that most often comes to mind is the Terrafugia Transition. But that street-legal flying car has experienced years of delays, and the Aeromobil 2.5, a much sexier-looking flying car designed and built in Slovakia, recently made its first test flight.
- Damon Lowney
- Sep 4, 2013
It was only a month ago when Terrafugia took its Transition flying car (or driving plane, as CEO Carl Dietrich says) to the EAA AirVenture show in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, for some exposure and its first public flight demonstration. We know the flight was a success, but Translogic was also there to get an inside look at the street-legal flying machine and capture it on video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models