How many bad drivers can you spot every day on your drive to work? Five? Ten? All of them? We feel your pain, and apparently the alarming truth is that one-in-five motorists – which, for those interesting in the gory details, equals roughly 38 million Americans – are unfit to drive on our nation's highways.
If you are like most of us, you look back at your first DMV-issued driving test – that one you took with a dull nub of a pencil while standing in a crowded room – and remember racking your brain over questions that not only made no sense, but some that were downright confusing. Whether we approve of the age-old process or not, everyone eventually passes their first driving test (and it seems many forget everything the moment they hit the highways).
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX