Volvo puts the target on its back. Can the Swedish company deliver?
The Brookings Institution is forecasting upheaval in local government as the rise of autonomous cars radically changes some of the ways they collect money. In just one example, the driverless vehicles are going to behave more safely on the road, which means less revenue from people paying for tickets.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX