A lot of drivers hate seeing semis on the freeway because of their intimidating size and slow speed, but big rigs are absolutely vital to moving goods around the country. The US is on the road to a major trucking crisis, though. A recent analysis from Business Insider finds that we aren't producing nearly enough new drivers to fill all the needed seats. By 2022, the shortfall could reach 239,000 people.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX