When it comes to the country's two most popular plug-in vehicles, a premium-gas-powered security blanket can make the difference of about four all-electric miles a day. That's the crux of the US Department of Energy's EV Project Vehicle Summary Report for the second quarter of 2013 on how drivers use the Chevy Volt (PDF) and Nissan Leaf (PDF).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Driver Behaviour Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!