Ford has adopted a new ad slogan designed to ward off complacency after successful run of nearly six years. The company is reportedly retiring its "Drive One" tag line for "Go Further," which will be used in marketing campaigns in both the U.S. and Europe. Ford had been using the line "Feel the Difference" in the EU. The company says its old slogans were designed to convince buyers to give Ford products a look after the automaker rebounded from near bankruptcy. Executives now say the manufacture
We only know him as Chris, but his words are reverberating around the automotive and business sectors at the moment. He's the star of an unscripted Ford ad that puts real customers in front of not-so-real reporters. Chris was asked why buying American was important to him, and his response centers on the fact that Ford did not take bailout money unlike General Motors and Chrysler.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX