Last time we saw Larry Kosilla of Ammo NYC and the YouTube show Drive Clean, he was initiating the resurrection of a 1966 Porsche 912. Going beyond the body, the automotive world's Mr. Clean next lays his gloved hands and brushes on the engine bay, demonstrating how to scour the powerplants of a front-engined Corvette Z06, a mid-engined Ferrari 458 Italia and a mid-engined Ford GT. The three cars were chosen to show the challenges of a modern, plastic-covered motor, an exotic motor with lots of
Larry Kosilla, the founder of the Ammo NYC line of car cleaning products, has his own show YouTube's Drive network – we saw his work before when he gave a Ferrari 288 GTO a two-day detailing job. On this episode, Kosilla gets called in to do his best with a 1966 Porsche 912, a car that was last registered in 1990 and recently found in a barn in Connecticut.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX