There are any number of wholesome ways to bond with your brood. Teaching them the finer points of the drive-by shooting probably shouldn't be one of them. That didn't stop 43-year-old Susan Becker piling her two teenage children into a car along with another teenage friend, arming the lot with pellet and BB guns and encouraging her posse to fire on parked cars.
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino