There are any number of wholesome ways to bond with your brood. Teaching them the finer points of the drive-by shooting probably shouldn't be one of them. That didn't stop 43-year-old Susan Becker piling her two teenage children into a car along with another teenage friend, arming the lot with pellet and BB guns and encouraging her posse to fire on parked cars.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Drive By Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!