There are any number of wholesome ways to bond with your brood. Teaching them the finer points of the drive-by shooting probably shouldn't be one of them. That didn't stop 43-year-old Susan Becker piling her two teenage children into a car along with another teenage friend, arming the lot with pellet and BB guns and encouraging her posse to fire on parked cars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX