Lots of US states have implemented some sort of tax incentive program for buyers of electric vehicles. Hawaii, California, Massachusetts and more. One of those others could soon be Texas - land of the famously anti-Tesla dealer laws - where an alternative fuel vehicle rebate is about to go into effect, perhaps as soon as next week.
Drive A Clean Machine
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX