Ethanol can be used in ICE engines, can be made from renewable resources and, depending on whether it's been denatured or not, can technically be drunk. John McCain's 2007 joke aside, this is a bad idea. Physics Forums lists a few reasons why. Nonetheless, six teenagers in the UK thought that an episode of the BBC1 drama Waterloo Road portrayed a good idea when a young female character drank ethanol. So, sadly, the five girls and one boy (all either 14 or 15) copied the fictional character's act
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!