One out of 10 teens has hopped behind the wheel of a car after drinking alcohol, a Center for Disease Control and Prevention study revealed this week. That means every month, there are potentially 2.4 million teenagers driving under the influence of alcohol. Hopefully, not all at the same time.
A group of Chrysler employees have been in the news lately, causing a bit of a black eye for the automaker. Originally, a Detroit Fox affiliate snagged video of the UAW members really enjoying their break – by smoking weed and drinking beer. Chrysler reacted to the news swiftly, by identifying and suspending 15 employees who were ID'd in the clip. Now, after taking time to investigate the entire incident, Chrysler has put the hammer down – 13 of the Jefferson North Plant employees ha
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX