Will electric-car buyers trade away 25 miles of driving range in exchange for $2,650?
- Danny King
- Jan 11, 2012
- Chris Paukert
- Apr 25, 2006
Toyota is going mobile-- but in a new direction. The automaker is set to announce a groundbreaking deal with Fox television involving the network's drama "Prison Break." Product placement is nothing new, for Toyota or just about any other manufacturer. But the Japanese manufacturer has signed on take part in a spinoff series that will be available on mobile phones, bypassing traditional broadcast and cable outlets.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models