Lexus LFA versus Nissan GT-R – Click above to watch the video after the break
We've driven the Honda Civic Si, and have found it to be an entertaining vehicle to attack some twisties. A drag racer, though, it is most assuredly not. Sure, offering just shy of two-hundred horsepower from such a small engine is impressive, but the distinct lack of torque and the stratospheric rev-ceiling required to extract those ponies will surely limit the straight-line drag numbers. The new Dodge Challenger SRT8, on the other hand, does not require high-rev shenanigans in order to scorch
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX