Under the "sign us up for that job" heading, the crew at Drag Times took it upon themselves to perform some straight-line road tests with a 60-kWh Tesla Model S. And the publication found that the automaker may have been a bit too modest about the performance levels of that particular all-electric sedan, something that perhaps BMW is already aware of.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX