With pressure mounting on Iran to halt its nuclear program, Daimler is reportedly joining the growing list of businesses – German ones especially – that are reducing their commercial activities with the rogue nation.
Dr. Dieter Zetsche
Hyundai, now a world-class engine manufacturer, may lend engine technology to Mercedes-Benz for a future four-cylinder powerplant. It was just a few short years ago that DaimlerChrysler, Mitsubishi, and Hyundai banded together in the Global Engine Manufacturing Alliance (GEMA) to build the so-called World Engine (pictured at right). The GEMA engine, with displacements ranging from 1.8-liters up to 2.4-liters, is found under the hood of more than a handful of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Mitsubishi, an
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX