Volkswagen's stock is being removed from the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices because of the automaker's diesel emissions evasions. The change is effective October 6.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
Time for a new "green" award for BMW: SAM Group announced that the Bavarian marque got its fourth-in-a-row Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes (DJSI) award. According to BMW, this new award certifies that they're the most sustainable automaker in the world. How did DJSI make the selection? According to their website, they analyzed "corporate economic, environmental and social performance, assessing issues such as corporate governance, risk management, branding, climate change mitigation, supply cha
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies